Consulting soft skills training
In today's world, educational skills alone are not enough to perform job duties. Training skills are called “hard skills” or “Technical Skills”, which are skills acquired through educational training, training programs, certificates, and job training. These skills are usually measurable skills that are easily defined and evaluated. For example, the hard skill for an IT professional may be computer programming that enables him or her to be in the profession. On the other hand, other skills are also needed to optimize service and gain more productivity. Skills that determine the relationships between people, skills that are needed to understand the process and how to identify issues, teamwork, emotional intelligence and a sense of cooperation. These skills are much harder to define and evaluate.
This type of skill is called "human skills" or "soft skills". Soft skills are crucial to the success of business owners and executives. After all, in almost every job, employees need to somehow communicate with each other and with others. Therefore, the ability to communicate well with others and with each other in any job is important.
Another reason managers and employers are looking for applicants with soft skills in the hiring process is that soft skills are transferable skills that can be applied regardless of the job in which the individual is working. This will make job seekers more adaptable and successful in their workplace with soft skills. People with soft skills have unique and extensive backgrounds that can make a company diverse and more efficient. Soft skills are especially important in customer-based jobs.
Golden Way Consulting Group, due to past experiences and future needs, NOW…..holds a wide range of soft skills training programs. These personally designed courses are offered in three short-term, medium-term, long-term and seminars, depending on the needs of the applicants, either individually or in groups or for companies as follows:
- Soft skills training for corporations, companies or legal entities,
- Soft skills training for individual professionals and managers:
- Soft skills training for college students from campus to corporate
Soft skills training for companies or legal entities, these courses:
- Widely offered to corporate entities, organizations and legal entities.
- Provide the most comprehensive contents to assist the workforce in delivering important business and administrative goals and strategies.
- Prepared, edited and delivered as needed by each organization
Soft skills training for professionals, middle managers and general managers: These courses:
- Extensively tailored to the needs of every professional and managers
- The most comprehensive content available to transform a traditional management into modern management and leadership
Soft skills training for college students from campus to corporate:
- Tailored to the needs of each student in accordance with their specialization in transferring from college campus to the workplace
- The most comprehensive context in transmitting intelligence quotient (IQ) to emotional intelligence (Emotional Quotient- EQ)
Consultation on Career and job finding preparation
Change is a constant process in most workplaces, and the most valuable employees are those who embrace personal change and recognize that it offers more opportunities than threats. Employers generally want people who are resilient, adaptable, and flexible—another key part of self-regulation and emotional intelligence.
We offer the following training on practical skills such as:
- Writing a CV or Résumé
- Applying for a Job
- Writing a Covering Letter
- Using LinkedIn
- Interview Skills
- Research and Analytical Skills
- Numeracy Skills
- Information Technology Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Management Skills
- Creativity and Problem Solving Skills
- Positive attitude
- Planning Personal Development Skills
- Mind setting
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Digital Skills